Homemade chicken wings
Try this tasty and easy to prepare chicken wings right in your kitchen.
chicken wings 10
Franks red hot sauce 1/2 cup
garlic powder 1 tbsp
chilli powder 1 tsp
butter 1 tsp
all-purpose flour 2-3 tbsp
salt 1 tsp
1. In a ziplock bag, add all-purpose flour, chilli powder, garlic powder and salt. Combine all together.
2. Add chicken wings to it, close the bag and mix well So that all the pieces are well coated. Refrigerate for minimum 1 hour.
3. Heat butter, add hot sauce and bring it to boil.
4. Dip each chicken wing in the hot sauce and place on a baking sheet.
5. Place in a preheated oven (400F) and bake for 40 minutes.
6. Serve hot.